Your home is your safe space, it's where you keep your most precious belongings and it's where the heart is. At Compendium, we know this and we want to help protect the things that are precious to you.
What does household insurance cover?
We cover a long list of items. From garden furniture, the contents of your tool shed, garage, maid’s quarters and expensive jewellery – we want to ensure everything important to you is covered.
How would I go about calculating the sum insured?
When taking out household contents insurance, you should insure your possessions for their new replacement value of the entire moveable contents of your home.
We offer comprehensive Household Contents Cover that will protect you from all possible fatalities
What am I protected against?
As a valued Compendium customer, with household contents insurance, you are covered against the following:
- Weather conditions such as wind, rain, lightening, storms, snow, water damage, earthquakes and hail
- Burst, leaking or overflowing pipes and geysers
- Theft and attempted theft
- Malicious damage carried out by someone other than you
- Impact from vehicles, falling trees and aircrafts
There are also extended cover options and extensions which you can add to your household contents insurance. One of our brokers can help you set this up with the greatest of pleasure.
Call us today for a quote: 087 724 9390